America University of Malta AUM Graduate Admissions
Visit Admissions for Universities and Colleges in Malta for Details on Admissions to other Institutions
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
(Accredited by NCFHE)
English Language Proficiency Requirements:
The language of instruction in the MBA program is English and the following are minimum English language requirements for admissions into the American University of Malta MBA Program:
- a minimum TOEFL score of 600 on the Paper-Based
- 250 on the Computer-Based
- or 100 on the Internet-Based test or 6.0 IELTS
THE FOLLOWING EXEMPTIONS FROM THE PREVIOUSLY STATED ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS RULES APPLY:
- A native speaker of English who has completed his or her undergraduate education in an English-medium institution and in a country where English is the official language
- An applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the Paper-Based test, or its equivalent on another approved standardized test, at the time of admission to their first-degree program
- To be eligible for admission to the MBA Program, the applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (e.g. US Bachelor or European 3-yr initial degree, equivalent to a MQF level 6) in any discipline, and must have at least three years of work experience.
- For those who apply to the MBA program in the first year, their applications will be reviewed by specialists in the field for consistency with the program’s requirement of a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years work experience.
- Admissions standards follow the NCFHE Guidelines for Accreditation of MQF Level 7 Courses minimum entry requirements.
- Admission to a graduate program requires a TOEFL score of 600 or IELTS of 6.