Australian Health Schools Student Survey
The best health science courses in Australia provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to function effectively in a healthcare environment while developing a healthy attitude geared toward making a difference in the lives of people. Graduates of health science programs are in high demand and are well positioned to impact lives and communities both within and outside Australia. The survey results for the health categories show a high level of satisfication reported from students at the higher ranking universities. The combination of medical and nursing schools at these universities means there is a broad cross-section of students studying in this area.
NOTE: Click the column headers to sort the table
* Teach refers to the student perception of teaching quality and good teaching scale
* Skill refers to the the generic skills scale measuring student perceptions of skills development
* Exp refers to the quality of the educational experience
* Sat refers to the overall satisfaction rate
* 0 zero percentage means no response was returned from this university for this category