Student Accommodation in Perth Australia

Student Accommodation in Perth Australia

University of Notre Dame
Student Accommodation

The University of Notre Dame Australia does not provide on-campus accommodation for Australian students, however, Notre Dame Fremantle Campus has several Halls of Residence which are conveniently located within the vicinity for Study Abroad students. They are Bathgate Cleopatra’s, P&O, Norfolk and Port Lodge. Each Hall of Residence has a Residential Supervisor allocated to look after the welfare and pastoral needs of student residents. We recommend students seeking accommodation consider the student residences at the...Click for more

Murdoch University
Residential Services

Residential Services is responsible for providing both on-campus (Student Village and Lakeview Apartments) and off-campus housing options for Murdoch students. Four visitors flats are available for visiting staff, parents and friends of residents or other visitors to Murdoch University. Student Village - The Student Village houses 532 students in 98 self-contained flats in the three-hectare Village. Most students have their own single room, but some students choose to share one of 33 twin...Click for more

Curtin offers a range of on-campus, off-campus, short-term, long-term, and conference based accommodation. The flexibility in the accommodation offering on campus, around Perth, and in Western Australia means that most requirements can be met. The student housing service is here to help all students minimise the problem of finding a suitable place to live or stay....Click for more

Edith Cowan University
Accommodation and Living Costs

The University recognises the special accommodation needs of international students. This is most likely the first time you have lived in another country and away from your family. You now have to find a place to call your own while you are here in Western Australia. Students normally choose from one of three types of student housing: On-Campus Accommodation - in self catering units on Joondalup or Mount Lawley campuses; Rental Accommodation - where students...Click for more