The University of Malta Library would like to announce an upgrade of the current search system. The existing e-Library interface has been removed. A new and advanced search portal called HyDi has been implemented.
What are the benefits of HyDi?
- You can enter a keyword and search for both print and online Library resources at once.
- The new interface will allow you to make easier searches, and retrieve full-text articles and other material more quickly.
- There is no need to select up to 10 databases to perform a search.
- An easy menu will allow you to refine your search by subject, resource types, collections, etc.
- You can sign in and request books on loan and renew books from the HyDi interface.
Workshops are available every month throughout the year. Check the Library website Training Workshops icon for timetable information. Like the Library page on Facebook for daily updates on Library news.
If you have any queries feel free to get in touch with us via Facebook, or send an email here. You can also contact us on 2340 2541.